关于跳骚市场的英语情景对话

时间:2022-1-5 作者:可可英语网

英语口语在英语里也是重中之重,但有很多人觉得英语口语很难,小编今天给大家分享的是关于英语口语的情景对话,希望这些英语口语能帮助大家提升英语成绩。

跳骚市场淘东西非常有趣

ASis, why did you ask me to come to this bargain market? It's so crowded, and you can't find anything that you really want.

姐姐,你为什么带我来这个廉价市场啊?这里这么拥挤,而且你也买不到什么你真正想要的东西。

BYou just don't get it. Looking for bargains can be really interesting.

你就是不明白。淘便宜的东西会非常有趣啊。

AAre you serious? How can that be?

你说真的吗?不会吧?

BBargaining is a game, or even a battle. You feel like a winner when you get a good price.

讨价还价是一种游戏,甚至是一场“争战”。当你得到一个好的价格的时候,你会感觉像一个赢家。

ACome on. You know, you can never really win. The salesperson never loses. They make their living out of it.

拜托。你知道,你永远不会真正胜利的。卖家是永远不会输的。他们靠它生活啊。

BThat's true. But I just love it. Come here!

那是没错。可我就是喜欢啊。过来这边!

AOh, this silk carpet is really beautiful. Look at the pattern, and how delicate it is!

哦,这块丝织地毯真漂亮。看它的花色,做得多么细致啊!

BYou do have great taste. That's the most expensive stuff here.

你的眼光真不错。这是这里最贵的东西。

AReally? Oh, this one. I like the cloisonné vase.

真的吗?嗳,这个。我喜欢这个陶瓷花瓶。

BAre you kidding me? I bought a same one last week. It's surprising that there is something we both like. Well, what do you think of these ceramic cups?

你没和我开玩笑吧?我上周买了个一模一样的。真是惊奇啊,这里竟然有我们俩都喜欢的东西。这儿,你看这几个陶瓷茶杯怎么样?

ACome on. They look so cheap. Something else, please.

拜托。它们看起来就很廉价。请挑点别的吧。

BWhat about this picture? I think Benjamin would like it.

那这幅画呢?我觉得本杰明会喜欢它的。

ADon't underestimate his taste. I don't think he'd like it.

别低估了他的品味。我觉得他不会喜欢它的。

BDon't be so sure. He loves the vase I bought here last week.

别这么肯定。我上周买的一个花瓶他就很喜欢。

AYeah. Well, anyway, it's up to you. But I can tell that you come here often.

好吧。不论怎样,这是你的事啦。但是我敢说你真的是经常来这里。

BAbsolutely. That's why I can always get a good price.

当然了。这是为什么我总能得到一个优惠的价格啊。

你为什么在看这些分类广告

AWhy are you reading the classifieds? What do you need?

你为什么在看这些分类广告?你需要买什么?

BI'm looking for a bookcase, but I don't want to buy a new one.

我想找个书架,但是我不想要一个新的。

AAre you having any luck?

有没有什么好运气?

BNot really. There aren't any used bookcases listed. But there are a few rummage sales on Saturday. I think I'll go to them.

还没有。这里没有列出任何旧书架。但是星期六有几个清仓大拍卖。我想去看看。

ADo you mind if I go with you?

你介意我和你一起去吗?

BNot at all. These private sales are great places to bargain. And sometimes you can find terrific things among all the junk.

一点都不。这些私人买卖很好去还价。而且有时候你可以在这些旧货中找到一些很好的东西。

AI learned to negotiate from my mother. I thought I was pretty good at bargaining, but I had a problem the other day at Kimble's Department Store.

我从我妈妈那里学会了杀价。我原以为我很会讨价还价,但是不久前一天在金博商场,我就有过一点麻烦。

BWhat happened?

发生了什么事?

AI wanted to buy a beautiful wool sweater for my girlfriend. It was priced at forty dollars, so I started by offering the salesclerk thirty.

我想为我女朋友买件漂亮的羊毛衫。标价是四十美金,所以一开始,我就向售货员出价三十美金。


关于跳骚市场的英语情景对话相关文章:

1.关于日常购物英语对话精选

2.关于日常生活英语对话大全

3.关于购物英语情景对话精选

4.常用实用英语情景对话:Lunch Meeting 午餐会

5.关于日常的英语情景对话

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:375750496@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

今日推荐

简短搞笑英文笑话_幽默故事带翻译

多阅读一些搞笑的英文笑话,能激起我们阅读英语的兴趣,从而提高英语的阅读能力,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些简短搞笑英文笑话,欢迎大家阅读!简短搞笑英文笑话:钥匙还是接吻friend of mine was giving an Engli