房产英语

时间:2022-1-4 作者:我爱英语网

B: when is the completion date?

请问工程何时才能完成?

A: The completion date will be on July 1st 2001.

预计竣工日期为2001年7月1日。

B: How about the price and the bank mortgage?

价格和银行贷款怎么样?

A: Please check up the price list. The average unit price is five million Hong Kong dollars. There are eight different banks that will provide a seventy percent mortgage loan. Also, the developer will offer another ten percent mortgage to purchasers.

平均价格约港币五百万元,你可以看看价目表。有八间银行提供七成按揭贷款,而进步商亦可提供另外一成的按揭给认购者。

B: How many payment methods are there?

有多少种付款方法?

A: It’s all written on the brochure price list. I believe there will be one right for you. Please hurry up because almost half of units have already gone.

价格表里已经详细列明,我相信其中肯定有合适你的。目前认购已经超越五成,你要快些作出决定了。

B: Thank you. I think I have to talk to the bank representatives. Thank you for your help.

谢谢,我想我需要先向银行代表询问,谢谢你的帮忙。

A: You’re welcome.

别客气。

Chapter 3. Office Property

第三章 办公室物业

1. Office Unit For Lease

1. 出租办公室物业

Scene: ABC Agency

场景: ABC 加盟行

A: Agent – Miss Wang

物业加盟王小姐

B: Client – Mr. Ray Cohen

顾客高汉先生

R: Receptionist

R: Good morning, sir. May I help you?

先生,早晨好!可否让我助你?

B: Yes, my name is Ray Cohen. I have an appointment with Miss Wang at eleven.

是的,我的名字叫高汉,我约了王小姐十一时会面。

R: Mr.Cohen, Miss Wang is expecting you. Please have a seat.

高汉先生,王小姐正在等你,请坐。

A: (Miss Wang walks to the front desk.)Hello, Mr.Cohen, nice to meet you.

你好,高汉先生,非常高兴与你见面。

(They shake hands. Miss Wang passes a business card to Mr.Cohen.)

(王小姐与高汉先生握手并递名片给他。)

Let me take you to the conference room.

请先到会议室。

(In the conference room)

(会议室内)

A: Mr.Cohen,would you like something to drink?

高汉先生,想喝点什么?

B: No, thanks.

不需要客气,谢谢。

A: Mr Cohen, after the telephone conversation with you yesterday, I believe the Gateway Tower in Tsim Sha Tsui will be one of the best choices for your company to rent.

高汉先生,昨日与你在电话中商谈后,我相信尖沙咀港威大厦应是你公司承租物业的其中一个最佳选择。

B: Gateway Tower. Is it near the Harbour City?

港威大厦,它是不是邻近海港城?

A: Yes, sir. The transportation is very convenient and only a few minutes walking distance to MTR station. Also, a famous shopping mall is connected with the Harbour City. Besides, the management fee and rent are reasonable for your company.

是的,高汉先生。那里交通非常便利,仅需步行数分钟使可达地铁站,再者,它有一个著名商场连接海港城。而该大厦的管理费及租金又很合理,最好你公司租用。

B: I see. How much is the rent?

我了解的,它的租金是多少?

A: The average rental is twenty-six Hong Kong dollars per square foot, Mr.Cohen.

高汉先生,每平方英尺月租港币二十六元。

B: It sounds very interesting. Is it possible to see it right now?

这令我非常有兴趣,能否目前去看该当大厦呢?

A: Sure, Sir. May I ask which floor you prefer?

当然可以,高汉先生。请问有什么楼层是你较为喜欢的?

B: I prefer a higher level, preferably the twentieth floor or higher.

我喜欢较高层的,最好是二十楼或以上。

A: Yes, Mr.Cohen. I will show you the twenty-second floor and twenty-fifth floor. We can go anytime.

是的,高汉先生,我会介绍二十二楼及二十五缕给你。大家可以随时出发。

B: Good.

好。

声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献自行上传,本网站不拥有所有权,未作人工编辑处理,也不承担相关法律责任。如果您发现有涉嫌版权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至:375750496@qq.com 进行举报,并提供相关证据,工作人员会在5个工作日内联系你,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。

今日推荐

简短搞笑英文笑话_幽默故事带翻译

多阅读一些搞笑的英文笑话,能激起我们阅读英语的兴趣,从而提高英语的阅读能力,今天学习啦小编在这里为大家分享一些简短搞笑英文笑话,欢迎大家阅读!简短搞笑英文笑话:钥匙还是接吻friend of mine was giving an Engli