第一句:We’d like to know the minimum order quantity per color and per design.
大家想了解贵方每种花色和款式的最低订购量。
A: You are dealing in print shirt.
贵方经营印花衬衣。
B: Yes, we have many years’ experience in this market.
是的,大家在该范围有不少年的经验了。
A: Good. We’d like to know the minimum order quantity per color and per design.
那非常不错。大家想了解贵方每种花色和款式的最低订购量。
B: Four dozens.
四打。
第二句:We are anxious to get an offer for your products.
大家非常急于获得你方的价格。
A: What price could you quote us on two dozens? As it’s the first time for our cooperation, we don’t want to import too many.
那样你方两打的价格是多少呢?鉴于这是大家首次合作,大家不想进口过多货物。
B: Oh, we will give you offer as soon as possible.
噢,大家会尽快给你价格。
A: We are anxious to get an offer for your products.
大家非常急于获得你方的价格。
你可以在“询价单”中选择“手机短信”进行询价:将你的询价内容发送到他们手机上,或短信留言提醒他们查询你的询价。
其他表达法:
We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for print shirt.
大家想了解你们的印花衬衣到东京的到岸价。
We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.
大家非常高兴可以得到你方这个牌子收音机的价格。