第一句: We are sorry to bring you so much trouble.
A: We are sorry to bring you so much trouble.
大家非常抱歉给贵方带来了这么大的麻烦。
B: We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without ite being submitted for arbitration.
大家期望争议可以经过友好协商得以解决而不必送交仲裁。
A: Yes. That’s what we want.
是的,这也是大家所期望的。
第二句:I promise it will not happen again.
A: We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
大家期望这种问题以后不会发生了。
B: Yes. I promise it will not happen again.
是的。我保证这种事将来不会再发生了。
A: We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
大家期盼你们早日解决此事。
B: We will inform you as soon as possible.
大家会尽快公告贵方的。
要点延伸:
假如错误在己方,应该先向他们表示抱歉,尽可能不要诉诸于法律或是仲裁。并保证下次会愈加小心,不会发生类似的事件,还要尽快公告他们处置的状况。
1.其他表达法:
We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
大家期待你们尽快解决此事。
Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
假如你方能尽快解决此事,我方将十分感激。
2.as soon as possible 尽快
We also had to refine the schedule and get our exploratory phase underway as soon as possible.
大家也需要细化大家的时间进度表,并尽快的开始大家探测好的起步阶段。
I recommend that psychiatrists should try to offer [patients] as much participation as soon as possible.
所以,我建议大夫们应该尽快的让病人多参与到治疗的过程中来。