在中文里大家有不少形容美女的词语或成语, 如天姿国色，国色天香, 绝代佳人, 国色天香等等… 英语中用来形容女生的字眼也不少, 但跟中文比起来就真的是小巫见大巫了。不知晓那种语言里还有更多的语汇来形容美女。
1. 天姿国色：one can use heavenly beauty (e.g, She is a heavenly beauty/ she is heavenly/She is heavenly beautiful), angelic, unearthly (e.g. unearthly beautiful), and goddess (as in “She is a goddess.”)
Similar to 天姿国色 and 与众不同, 无以伦比, words that come to mind at the spur of the moment include unique, one-of-a-kind, unsurpassing/unsurpassable, has no equal, unequaled, incomparable, unmatched/unmatchable, second to none, and unrivaled.
比如：Her beauty is unequaled/unmatchable/unique in all the land.
注意：把天姿国色译成 “ surpassing beauty.”或“ Reigning beauty” 是错的。
2. 国色天香：Drop-dead gorgeous. Drop-dead means extremely. (=You can die on the spot due to the shock of seeing such stunning beauty.) A face one could die for, stunning/Stunningly beautiful.
注意：“ She could charm the birds from the trees” 的意思并非她有国色天香之容，而是她可以用甜蜜的嗓音、话语劝说小鸟从树上落下，或者她有魔法让小鸟从树上落下的意思。
“…beauty to shut out the moon …make fish sink and geese settle…” are good translations, but not what we are looking for here.
3. 绝代佳人.："The face that launched a thousand ships" is a reference to Helen of Troy in Homer’s Iliad. 荷马史诗中的 特洛伊的海伦.In the Epic, Helen is the femme-fatale that caused the fall of Troy. (femme-fatale 致命的女性 or 红颜祸水. )
比如： She has a face that could launch a thousand ships.
4. 秀外慧中：可用 “she is a dish”, although that is considered rather vulgar.
其他说法：delectable, luscious, mouth-watering,
5. 好看：a feast for the eyes/ a sight for sore eyes
6. 花容月貌： Venus rising from the sea.(also known as: Venus on a half shell)
7. 她非常前凸后翘 ：There are lots of English words for that!
比如：She is stacked/ well stacked. 这是俚语，在正式场所中最好防止用。
其他说法：She has a great figure/an hourglass figure. She is curvaceous, well-built, well-proportioned, shapely, statuesque,…
8. 秀气，优雅，有风韵：elegant, classy, refined, graceful, cultured, chic, majestic, exquisite, polished…
9. 性感 ：sexy, sensual, sensuous, seductive, hot, titillating, erotic, voluptuous
1. She is a woman of uncompromising beauty and elegance.
adj. Unwilling to grant concessions or negotiate; inflexible
不妥协的, 强硬的, 不让步的
In the context above, it means 100%.
2. She is hauntingly beautiful.
Haunting adj. Continually recurring to the mind; unforgettable: a haunting melody. 常浮现于脑海中的, 不容易忘怀的
Captivating To attract and hold by charm, beauty, or excellence 迷住,
Ravishing Extremely attractive; entrancing.让人陶醉的, 迷人的, 引人入胜的
Enchanting To attract and delight; entrance. 使迷惑
Bewitching To captivate completely; entrance.使诱惑销魂, 使陶醉
Stunning Of a strikingly attractive appearance.足以使人晕倒的,
Lovely 可爱的, 美女
Charming alluring or pleasing吸引力, 魔力,